Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2011


                                                                           A Unique Character
 
                Firstly  I joined at Hamka university, I met a girl who has a unique character. Her name is Dwi Arih Lestari. She is my classmate. She is a girl, but she is manly. She behaves like a boy when she speaks and clothes. She doesn’t care  about her style and speaks louder like a boy. Although she is manly, she is very kind. She can be trusted to keep a secret  when I have some problems. She is always near to me to listen my problems and helps to solve it. I have been making friendship for 2 years. I am really glad to meet her. If someone doesn’t recognize her before, they will think she is unfriendly because she has a rude face, but she is very kind. I hope our friendship became even tighter.

3 komentar:

  1. Nice description with well-organized paragraph. U also already tried to use different type of sentences. However, u still have to pay a heed to the use of grammar, parts of speech, and choice of words. What do u mean with "tighter"? Can't wait to read ur better paragraph. Good:-)

    PS: So, it's ur new blog? Er, still really 'clean'

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you miss fika,your comment can give me spirit to write something.

    BalasHapus
  3. I mean tighter on above is able to strengthen my friendships miss :) hehe thank miss i will be more careful to choose words.

    BalasHapus